- The Library is for quiet reading or study
– go to the atrium to play games or anywhere else to sit and chat.
- No food or drink is permitted in the Library.
- Leave all bags and coats in the Library Bag Room. This is a secure area with video surveillance.
- PCs are for study purposes only – wifi is available.
- When leaving return all unwanted books and magazines to the issues desk.
- Put chairs in and keep the Library tidy for everyone.
Girvan Library updates - direct to your inbox! Hit Subscribe!
Latest Blog Post